Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pumpkin Spice

H and M sweater, [similar faux leather shorts], GUESS Dandra boots, Rebecca Minkoff bag, Kenneth Cole earrings [similar], Prada sunglasses

October is the very only month in the entire year that I will wear orange and black together. It just screams Halloween! But there is something about this beautiful glowing orange sweater that I just couldn't resist and I am excited to wear this sweater with denim later on during the winter months.

I've started wearing earrings for the first time in years. This is not because I suddenly got my ears pierced or I found a special metal/metal coating. (I got my ears pierced around 15 years ago and they have never closed. As for anything that goes through the piercing, my ear simply cannot stand it.) It is because I finally realized I can just buy any earrings that catch my eye and then convert them into clip-ons! It's pretty easy and all you need are needle nose pliers, epoxy 330 glue, foam, toothpicks, clip-ons and earrings.

As for these boots, I did think they looked better on my sister who has wider legs which filled out the boot better. Regardless, I really like how the heel is at a comfortable height and they do stay up like a proper thigh boot should. Also don't forget to enter the GUESS sweepstakes on Instagram by tagging your photo with #BootieShot and #PosttoEnter to win a weeks worth of GUESS shoes!